The KCCB- Catholic Secretariat is the National Administrative, facilitative and Coordinative arm through which the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops implements and co-ordinates various Pastoral programs at the National level and undertakes all those responsibilities which express the mission of the Catholic Church in Kenya. It is seeking fill the following key position.
- Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Consolidate and / or review monthly financial and management reports from all the commissions, Income statements and Cash flow statements
- Approve expenditures within the budgets and provide financial oversight to commissions and departments
- Ensure effective management of finance office – Bank Correspondences, Donor Correspondences, Sorting out Commission issues and training
- Process monthly Payroll in accordance with financial procedures and policies
- Formulate and implement finance strategy for KCCB- General Secretariat
- Consolidation of budgets
- Supervision of Restricted and unrestricted budgets
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Establishes system controls for financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Performs related work as required and carries out any other essential tasks related to the General Secretariat’s goals that may reasonably be assigned
- MBA (Finance)
- CPA (K) or ACCA final
- Member of ICPAK
- Excellent MS Excel and Ms Word
- Proven problem solver with the ability to work in a diverse team environment.
4. PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Extent of carrying out duties and responsibility in #2 above.
5. PERSONAL TRAITS
Must have a very clear idea of the Catholic Social Teachings.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO:-
KENYA CONFERENCE OF CATHOLIC Bishops -CATHOLIC SECRETARIAT
P.O BOX 13475-00800
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US ON or BEFORE 25th January 2017
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED